Saturday, 18 April 2009

Decided to Change Weigh In Days

I normally weigh in on a Tuesday at home as I can't afford to go to class as husband is on a short working week at the moment.

Anyway I decided I am going to change my weigh in day to a Saturday as I felt it is more the beginning of the week. I go shopping so cupboards, fridge is well stocked, etc. It is more likely to be the day I socialise and as I will have a week until next weigh in, it takes a bit of pressure off. Not that I drink an awful lot anyway but there you go.

So my weigh in today reports a 2lb loss so I am pleased as it's not even a full week as last weigh in was last Tuesday. That makes a total of 20lb and I am still feeling really focused and positive.

I have been doing this for 3 months now and worked out today that if I can continue to lose at my current rate then I am a quarter of my way already and will be at goal in another 9 months. As the last 3 months have passed so quickly I feel that 3 x what has already passed seems nothing.

I am also feeling excited and am really looking forward to the prospect of enjoying clothes shopping. Currently I hate it and it is really a dash in, have a quick look at something that will fit the occasion, pay and dash home. Just don't enjoy it at all & I miss clothes shopping with friends. When I was smaller I used to do it all the time, but can't even remember the last time I went clothes shopping with friends.

I have my dinner planned for this evening, which is a ww pizza and salad. Never had one of these pizzas before but will try one as the rest of the family are having pizza tonight so wanted to have the same for a change. Only theirs is a normal full fat one lol!

I also fancy a couple of Budweisers which I am going to have. I will point it all and we'll see how I go, I have 10 points left for today, the pizza is 5 and salad nil, so that leaves me 5. I'm not sure how many points a Bud is but will go and check Noreen's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment