I started weight watchers on 19th January 2009 and so far have lost 18lbs :-D
From following the 5+ board on ww site, a few of the successful weight watchers keep blogs, so thought I'd give it a go to keep me on track.
When I was younger I never suffered from being overweight (or obese as my BMI tells me lol). It was only after my first child that I could no longer seem to get away with eating what I liked and the weight started to creep on. I was also diagnosed with an underactive thyroid a few years ago which hasn't helped. I know it is possible to lose weight with this condition, although I am also aware it may take slightly longer.
I am married with 2 girls. My pic is from our holiday last July and I am probably at my heaviest at around 18st 3. I would love to get down to 12st, but equally I would be happy being a size 14. I am quite tall at 5' 10 and know I am happy at a size 14. Currently I am just going into a size 18 and am donating all clothes that are getting too large for me to charity straight away so there is no excuse to go back into them.
Currently I am very motivated, people are just starting to ask me if I have lost weight and I feel very focused. My brother is also getting married in July 2010 and I would love to be a size 14 by then.
Please join me in my journey to a healthier, lighter, fitter, happier me!
And to all my fellow weight watchers - we can do this :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment